For over 30 years, Contractor Fire Protection has been providing Phoenix and the surrounding areas with quality commercial backflow prevention testing. Backflow prevention testing reduces your company’s risk of contaminating our city’s water supply. Contractor Fire Protection’s backflow testers have both a plumbing license and a backflow license, ensuring you receive the correct backflow prevention testing your city requires. No matter where you are in Arizona, Contractor Fire Protection is ready and waiting to handle your backflow preventer testing and cross connection control services with ease.
Did you know that your backflow system must be certified and tested every year? Backflow testing is a legal requirement and is essential to maintaining a clean water supply in Phoenix. If your backflow system isn’t regularly inspected and tested, there is potential for cross connection contamination and pollution of our Valley water supply due to the water reversing directions and flowing backward.
Our backflow testers have been licensed since Arizona began requiring backflow testing in the early 1990s. We assist our clients in doing their part to keep the city water system clean by ensuring their units are in top working order. We Inspect and report in a timely fashion (as required by water suppliers), perform repairs as necessary, and assist in testing new installations.
In the city of Mesa, we’re licensed to test the backflow on your fire sprinkler system and all other fire protection systems. In the city of Scottsdale, we’re licensed plumbers and can test all your backflow needs as required, whether they are on a domestic, irrigation, or fire line. Talk to Contractor Fire Protection today about our licensed backflow testing and cross connection control services to stay up-to-code with your city’s backflow laws and regulations.
Contractor Fire Protection Offers the Following Backflow Testing Services:
• Backflow preventer installation
• Backflow prevention testing
• Backflow preventer device repairs
• Backflow prevention system surveys
• Backflow certification training
• Emergency backflow preventer services available
Benefits of Choosing Contractor Fire Protection for Your Backflow Preventer Testing:
• Professional backflow testers. At Contractor Fire Protection, our backflow testers are clean-cut, experienced, and highly professional.
• Competitive pricing. When you choose Contractor Fire Protection for your commercial backflow prevention testing, repair, or installation needs, you will receive a quote for our services upfront. You never have to worry about hidden fees with us.
• Timely backflow testing response. Every backflow tester at CFP responds promptly to all backflow service requests, including testing, installation, and repairs. If you’ve received a backflow testing letter, we understand you have only 30 days to get it done. You can count on Contractor Fire Protection to provide you with rapid, licensed backflow testing right away, and every year after.
• Convenient backflow testing services. At Contractor Fire Protection, we know that the last thing you want to do is worry about having your backflow tested. All you need to do is fax us your letter and we’ll get your backflow preventer testing done within a week. It’s that easy!
Need testing, Installation or Maintenance Services For any of your commercial building’s other fire equipment? One call to Contractor Fire Protection does it all.
Talk to us about our Fire Safety and Inspection Services for fire alarms, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, and emergency lighting. We also offer backflow testing services for commercial buildings