Are you licensed in the City of Mesa? Scottsdale?

We are licensed throughout the Valley of the Sun, however, the City of Mesa Fire Department does require an L-16 Contractor’s License to test the backflow unit on your fire sprinkler and the City of Scottsdale requires an L-67 Plumbing license. NOT all contractors have these licenses, forcing their customers to call a second company to fulfill Mesa and Scottsdale’s requirements. Call us first we can handle it all.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *